Important Safety Information
• Do not use Renvela if you have a history of bowel obstruction. • Talk to your doctor if you have had difficulty swallowing or swallowing disorders; or if you have had digestive tract surgery or other digestive disorders, including severe constipation. View additional Important Safety Information.
The Renassist team has dedicated case managers who are committed to helping you get coverage for Sanofi Renal products. For those of you who do not have prescription benefits or whose prescription benefits are limited or require prior authorization, Renassist may be able to help and is only a phone call away: 1-800-847-0069.
Renassist Case Managers can:
- Verify your insurance coverage
- Facilitate any prior authorizations
- Research your insurance coverage for Sanofi Renal products
- Provide information on Medicare Part D and changes to Medicare
- Submit your Renal Patient Assistance Program (RPAP) application to the American Kidney Fund to determine free-drug eligibility
These services are offered to you at no cost. Case Managers maintain patient confidentiality by using your personal information only as authorized by you for the purposes of verifying your insurance coverage, helping you understand and access your prescription drug benefits, and helping you apply for assistance with your out-of-pocket prescription expenses.
Restrictions may apply to certain programs.
Information on Reimbursement
We’re committed to helping you get coverage for Renvela® (sevelamer carbonate) through RenassistSM.